Trek through spectacular glaciers and the high peaks of Europe’s most famous mountain ranges. Explore the birthplace of modern mountaineering, Chamonix. Sea kayak along the Costa Brava of the Mediterranean Sea. Discover the lush canyons and waterfalls of the Spanish Pyrenees along the Carros de Foc Trail. Raft the Noguera Pallaresa River before backpacking the world-renowned Tour du Mont Blanc! Experience the best cultural experiences and outdoor adventures that Europe has to offer on this extraordinary 28-day program.
- Sea Kayak Costa Brava – 4 days
- Backpack Carros de Foc – 7 days
- Whitewater Raft Noguera Pallaresa – 1 day
- Backpack Tour du Mont Blanc – 6 days
- Stand Up Paddle Board – 1 day
- Whitewater Raft Giffre River – 1 day
- Day Hike Chamonix – 1 day
Trip Price Includes
- Group gear
- Personal gear and clothing
- Airfare to and form the trip start and end
I had an amazing time getting to know everyone on my trip in different ways, and making memories in the most unexpected ways. I also loved exploring two beautiful places that have been on my bucket list for a while.
Lila, 2019 Alps & Pyrenees Student