Explore one of the most amazing natural areas in the lower 48 states. Backpack the magnificent Teton Wilderness, sea kayak through the geologic wonder that is Yellowstone Lake, whitewater raft the wild Snake River, and summit the 13,771-foot Grand Teton. Wilderness Adventures is a Bridger-Teton National Forest permittee.
- Day Hike Grand Teton National Park – 1 day
- Backpack Teton and Yellowstone Wilderness – 6 days
- Sea Kayak Yellowstone National Park – 3 days
- Explore Yellowstone National Park – 1 day
- Rock Climbing Grand Teton National Park – 2 days
- Climb Grand Teton – 2 days
- Whitewater Raft Snake River – 1 day
Trip Price Includes
- Group gear
- Personal gear and clothing
- Airfare to and form the trip start and end
Everyone was always enthusiastic and encouraging to everyone, and by the end we had truly bonded.
Tashi, 2019 Grand Teton Student