Experience the spectacular beauty and solitude of the Teton’s rugged mountain environment on this two-week backpacking adventure along one of North America’s most renowned alpine trekking routes. Hike among the jagged spires, alpine meadows, glaciers, and lake basins of the Teton Crest Trail. Complete the adventure inflatable kayaking through the whitewater of the Snake River and a fly fishing clinic!
- Backpack Teton Crest Trail – 8 days
- Fly Fishing Seminar – 1 day
- Inflatable Kayak Snake River – 1 day
Trip Price Includes
- Group Gear
- Accommodations / Campgrounds
- Personal gear and clothing
- Travel to and from the trip
My favorite part of my WA trip was how involved the leaders were in every activity! They were just as excited and involved as the students were!
-Annie, 2019 Teton Crest Student