Backpack, Sea Kayak, Whitewater Raft
Our Alaska High Trails adventure is the perfect introduction to the Land of the Midnight Sun for students finishing the 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th grades. Sea kayak among glaciers in Prince William Sound. Whitewater raft the thrilling Matanuska River. Enjoy breathtaking views of Denali from backcountry campsites.
- Backpack in Denali State Park – 4 days
- Whitewater Raft Matanuska River – 1 day
- Sea Kayak Prince William Sounds – 4 days
Trip Price Includes
- Group gear
- Personal gear and clothing
- Airfare to and form the trip start and end
Everyone was really great and friendly with each other. It was nice to be with a group of people that were just happy to be there on the adventure together. There weren't any cliques and everyone felt included, which was really special for me.
Sam, 2019 Alaska High Trails Student