Backpack, Ice Climb, Mountaineer, Sea Kayak, Whitewater Raft
Discover a land rich in cultural history amidst scenery and wildlife beyond belief. Take a seaplane into Alaska’s wilderness and view humpback whales from your sea kayak in the northern hemisphere’s finest whale watching waters. Backpack into the Canadian wilderness and surround yourself with stunning mountain scenery. Raft southeast Alaska’s finest whitewater. Travel the Alaska Marine Highway ferry to a remote glacier and learn ice climbing skills in Alaska’s world-class glacial terrain.
- Sea Kayak Chicagof Island – 5 days (overnight)
- Backpack Tatshenshini Wilderness – 3 days (overnight)
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing Flower Mountain – 4 days (overnight)
- Whitewater Raft Tatshenshini and Blanchard Rivers – 1 day
- Day Hike Tongass National Forest – 1 day
Trip Price Includes
- Group gear
- Personal gear and clothing
- Airfare to and from the trip start and end
I learned that I could depend more on myself and that I can often push myself more than I usually do and accomplish more. I left this program feeling better about myself and happier about all the adventures that lay ahead of me.
Ethan, 2019 Alaska Southeast Student