Discover a land rich in cultural history amidst scenery and wildlife beyond belief. Head into Alaska’s wilderness and view humpback whales from your sea kayak in the northern hemisphere’s finest whale watching waters. Backpack into the Alaskan wilderness and surrounded yourself with stunning mountain scenery. Raft southeast Alaska’s finest whitewater. Travel by boat to a remote glacier and learn ice climbing skills in Alaska’s world-class glacial terrain. Wilderness Adventures is a permittee of Tatshenshini-Alsek Provincial Park and Tongass National Forest.
- Sea Kayak Chicagof Island – 5 days
- Backpack Tatshenshini Wilderness – 4 days
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing Flower Mountain – 4 days
- Whitewater Raft Tatshenshini and Blanchard Rivers – 1 day
Trip Price Includes
- Group gear
- Personal gear and clothing
- Airfare to and form the trip start and end
I learned that I could depend more on myself and that I can often push myself more than I usually do and accomplish more. I left this program feeling better about myself and happier about all the adventures that lay ahead of me.
Ethan, 2019 Alaska Southeast Student