Our 28-day Alaska Southcentral adventure is the perfect way to explore the Land of the Midnight Sun extensively. Watch the sun and clouds dance on snow-capped peaks while trekking through the volcanic mountain kingdom of the Talkeetnas. Whitewater raft the Chickaloon River and ice climb on the Matanuska Glacier. From tracking braided rivers to their glaciated source, to sea kayaking on Prince William Sound amongst the largest mammals on Earth, you’ll feel the magnetism that makes Alaska the last enchanted frontier. Wilderness Adventures is a Chugach National Forest permittee.
- Backpack Talkeetnas – 10 days
- Whitewater Raft Chickaloon River – 2 days
- Ice Climb Matanuska Glacier – 2 days
- Sea Kayak Prince William Sound – 8 days
Trip Price Includes
- Group gear
- Personal gear and clothing
- Airfare to and form the trip start and end
I wanted a trip that would really challenge me but also be a ton of fun and I found it on Alaska Southcentral. Our group really had to work together to succeed but we were able to find the joy in the journey and had the most amazing time.
Amy, 2019 Alaska Southcentral Student