Combine the beauty of red rock canyons with stunning views of alpine meadows on this wondrous immersion into the Southern Rockies. Backpack through hundreds of glacier lakes in northeastern Utah. Whitewater raft through a remote, red-rock canyon for four spectacular days. Conclude your adventure by rappelling down waterfalls and natural waterslides in the canyons of Moab, Utah.
- Whitewater Raft Desolation Canyon – 4 days
- Canyoneering Moab – 2 days
- Backpack Boulder Mail Trail – 2 days
Trip Price Includes
- Group gear
- Personal gear and clothing
- Airfare to and from the trip start and end
I loved WA because it is an unforgettable experience and you will make lifelong friends. It is so cool and you get to go to beautiful places.
Jilly, 2019 Utah Red Rocks Students