Pacific Northwest Discovery
Hike, Rock Climb, Surf, Whitewater Raft
With its snow-capped volcanoes, temperate rainforests, coastal headlands, and high desert rivers, the Pacific Northwest provides countless activities for 5th and 6th grade students! The Pacific Northwest Discovery trip includes hiking, surfing, rock climbing, and an overnight whitewater rafting expedition, all taking place in this incredible natural setting. With a little taste of just about everything, this trip will keep you moving and help the aspiring outdoor enthusiast within you blossom into a capable adventurer!
- Day Hike coast of Olympic National Park – 3 days
- Surf Oregon Coast – 2 days
- Rock Climb Smith Rock State Park – 2 days
- Explore Crater Lake National Park- 2 days
- Whitewater Raft the Deschutes River – 3 days (overnight)
- Day Hike Mt. Rainier National Park – 3 days
Details & Resources
We hope that you decide to join us for the adventure of a lifetime! Our enrollment and planning teams are standing by to help answer any questions you may have about our programs. Use the links on the left to explore more trip details!
Trip Price Includes
- Group gear
- Personal gear and clothing
- Airfare to and from the trip start and end
After my WA trip, I’ve just been inspired to do everything and anything that I can. I think back to the events of my trip and I look to the future and think about all the new things I feel I can do.
Dana, 2019 Pacific Northwest Discovery Student