With its snow-capped volcanoes, temperate rainforests, coastal headlands, and high desert rivers, the Pacific Northwest provides nearly unlimited opportunity for 5th and 6th graders. The Pacific Northwest Discovery trip includes hiking, surfing, backpacking, rock climbing, whitewater rafting, and a bit of mountaineering, all surrounded by this incredible natural setting. With a little taste of just about everything, this trip will keep you moving and help that aspiring outdoor enthusiast blossom into a capable adventurer. Wilderness Adventures is a permittee of Crater Lake National Park, Mount Rainier National Park, Olympic National Park, and the Oregon Marine Board.
- Day Hike Olympic Coast – 3 days
- Surf Oregon Coast – 2 days
- Explore Crater Lake – 2 days
- Whitewater Raft the Deschutes River – 2 days
- Explore Rainier National Park – 3 days
Trip Price Includes
- Group gear
- Personal gear and clothing
- Airfare to and from the trip start and end
After my WA trip, I’ve just been inspired to do everything and anything that I can. I think back to the events of my trip and I look to the future and think about all the new things I feel I can do.
Dana, 2019 Pacific Northwest Discovery Student