Backpack, Hike, Sea Kayak, Stand Up Paddle Board, Whitewater Raft, Zipline
Salt Lake City, UT (session 1 and 2), Jackson Hole, WY (session 3)
Salt Lake City, UT (session 1), Jackson Hole, WY (session 2 and 3)
Discover the wonders of Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks on this perfect introduction to the outdoors, specifically designed for 5th and 6th graders. Our carefully crafted Yellowstone Teton Discovery trip offers a wide variety of introductory adventures in the finest settings of the old west.
- Day Hike Grand Teton National Park – 2 days
- Stand Up Paddle Board on Slide Lake – 1 day
- Explore Yellowstone National Park – 3 days
- Whitewater Raft the Yellowstone and Snake Rivers – 2 days
- Sea Kayak in Yellowstone National Park – 2 days
- High Ropes Course – 1 day
Trip Price Includes
- Group gear
- Personal gear and clothing
- Airfare to and from the trip start and end
My counselors made the trip extra special by giving us facts about the areas and telling us about places to get the best view.
Marinna, 2019 Yellowstone Teton Discovery Student