Surrounded by the towering Tetons and the wonders of Yellowstone, this 14-day adventure is action-packed and the perfect introduction to a wide variety of outdoor activities. You’ll learn to rock climb in Grand Teton National Park, glide across the pristine backcountry waters of Yellowstone Lake in sea kayaks, and learn to whitewater kayak in one of the most beautiful places on earth.
- Day Hike Grand Teton National Park – 1 day
- Rock Climb Grand Teton National Park – 2 days
- Explore Yellowstone National Park – 1 day
- Sea Kayak Yellowstone National Park – 3 days
- Whitewater Kayak Snake River – 4 days
Trip Price Includes
- Group gear
- Personal gear and clothing
- Airfare to and form the trip start and end
Everything from the trip leaders to the activities it was great! This was such a fun trip - I can't wait for my next adventure.
Jeremy, 2019 Jackson Hole High Trails Student