For more than 40 years, Wilderness Adventures has been offering teens with once-in-a-lifetime outdoor adventures, dedicated to helping them become responsible, self-confident, and self-reliant adults.
In addition to our dedication to today’s youth, we guarantee to offer a unique experience, especially when it comes to the places we will visit. Since Wilderness Adventures has had a 40-year partnership with the National Parks Services, we have been able to take our adventure program to spectacular places that other outdoor adventure programs cannot.
With our special permits, Wilderness Adventures has earned the privilege to perform excursions to unique destinations that are in need of preservation and protection. Not only do we teach our teens the importance of respect for these places, but how they can also enjoy these rare and unique places without leaving a physical impact.
These places, which are known as Wilderness Adventure’s “Last Best Places” are as listed below:
- Absaroka-Beartooth Wilderness, MT & WY
- Anaconda-Pintler Wilderness, MT
- Bridger Wilderness, WY
- Fitzpatrick Wilderness, WY
- Glacier Peak Wilderness, WA
- Grand Teton National Park, WY
- Gros Ventre Wilderness, WY
- Jedediah Smith Wilderness, ID & WY
- Kootznoowoo Wilderness, AK
- Lee Metcalf Wilderness, MT
- Mount Jefferson Wilderness, OR
- Nellie Juan/College Fjord Proposed Wilderness, AK
- Pasaytan Wilderness, WA
- Teton Wilderness, WY
- Three Sisters Wilderness, OR
- Washakie Wilderness, WY
- West Chichagof-Yakobi Wilderness, AK
Let Wilderness Adventures share these gorgeous “Last Best Places” with your teen. Visit us to see the wide range of outdoor adventure programs we have to offer today.