Travel through one of the most stunning landscapes on Earth as you adventure in the great states of Washington, Oregon, and Idaho. Backpack Washington’s Olympic Beach Peninsula and surf the Oregon coast. Hit the trail once again in the Eagle Cap Wilderness of Oregon, then shift north to experience Idaho’s great Salmon River. Return to Washington to trek through the stunning North Cascades and culminate your trip by summiting the quintessential glaciated peak of Mt. Baker. This five-week adventure will take you to a land of lush rainforests and towering volcanoes where you will hone your outdoor backcountry skills. Wilderness Adventures is a permittee of Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest, North Cascades National Park, Olympic National Park, the Oregon Marine Board, and Wallowa Whitman National Forest.
- Backpack Olympic National Park – 4 days
- Surf Oregon Coast – 2 days
- Backpack North Cascades National Park – 6 days
- Climb Mt. Baker – 4 days
- Backpack Eagle Cap Wilderness – 4 days
- Whitewater Raft Salmon River – 4 days
Trip Price Includes
- Group gear
- Personal gear and clothing
- Airfare to and from the trip start and end
I had so much fun and I have a very accomplished feeling. I came out of this trip with great friends and great memories.
-May, 2019 The Great Northwest Student