Enter a land rich with natural beauty and cultural majesty. Earn 15 hours of community service while immersing yourself in the traditions of welcoming Tanzanian villages. Uncover the wildlife of the African Serengeti. Ascend to the continental rooftop with a summit attempt of Mt. Kilimanjaro. Build cultural connections and make lifelong memories on this unforgettable adventure through northern Tanzania.
- Explore Arusha National Park – 1 day
- Cultural Visits – 1 day
- Explore N’Gorongoro Crater – 2 days
- Service Work – 15 hours
- Bike Snake Park – 1 day
- Climb Kilimanjaro – 6 days
Trip Price Includes
- Group gear
- Personal gear and clothing
- Airfare to and form the trip start and end
I have had three very amazing trips/summers with WA and I believe that all kids who love the outdoors would have awesome times in WA trips.
Trip, 2019 Kilimanjaro Student