Canoe, Community Service, Hike, Scuba Dive, Sea Kayak, Snorkel, Stand Up Paddle Board, Surf
Experience a wide variety of adventurous activities on Hawaii’s most beautiful islands. Earn a SCUBA certification, sail a catamaran along the Kona Coast, sea kayak in lush lagoons, go on a moonlight snorkel with manta rays and surf the magnificent Hanalei Bay. With 10 hours of community service focused on traditional Hawaiian agriculture and ecology, students will learn the importance of preserving this magnificent tropical ecosystem. This island experience is not one to miss!
- Scuba Diving – 4 days
- Community Service – 3 days (10 hours)
- Visit Volcanoes National Park – 1 day
- Manta Ray Snorkel – 1 day
- Surfing – 4 days
- Na Pali Coast Boat Tour – 1 day
- Sea Kayak Blue Lagoon and Sacred Falls – 2 days
- Day Hike – 2 days
- Canoe and Stand Up Paddle Board – 1 day
I was able to learn things about myself here, such as my limitations and strengths, where I haven't had experienced anywhere else. The experience was fantastic and I felt so connected to my tripmates.
Kendall, 2019 Hawaiian Islands Student
Details & Resources
We hope that you decide to join us for the adventure of a lifetime! Our enrollment and planning teams are standing by to help answer any questions you may have about our programs. Use the links on the left to explore more trip details!
Trip Price Includes
- Group gear
- Inter Island Flights
- Personal gear and clothing
- Airfare to and form the trip start and end