Canoe, Community Service, Hike, Scuba Dive, Sea Kayak, Snorkel, Stand Up Paddle Board, Surf
Experience a wide variety of adventurous activities on Hawaii’s most beautiful islands. Earn your scuba diving certification. Sail a catamaran while snorkeling along Hawaii’s Kona Coast. Sea kayak in lush coastal lagoons. Surf magnificent beaches while learning the importance of preserving this magnificent tropical ecosystem with 10 hours of community service.
- Scuba Diving – 4 days
- Community Service – 3 days (10 hours)
- Visit Volcanoes National Park – 1 day
- Manta Ray Snorkel – 1 day
- Surfing – 4 days
- Na Pali Coast Boat Tour – 1 day
- Sea Kayak Blue Lagoon and Sacred Falls – 2 days
- Day Hike – 2 days
- Canoe and Stand Up Paddle Board – 1 day
Our programs offer a wide variety of activity options. Explore the activities specific to this program below.
I was able to learn things about myself here, such as my limitations and strengths, where I haven't had experienced anywhere else. The experience was fantastic and I felt so connected to my tripmates.
Kendall, 2019 Hawaiian Islands Student
Trip Price Includes
- Group gear
- Inter Island Flights
- Personal gear and clothing
- Airfare to and form the trip start and end