Community Service, Hike, Sea Kayak, Snorkel, Stand Up Paddle Board, Surf
Be immersed in the natural beauty of the Hawaiian Islands while earning 40 hours of community service focused on traditional Hawaiian agriculture and ecology. Explore Volcanoes National Park, learn to paddle an outrigger canoe, snorkel by moonlight with manta rays, and learn to surf Hawaii’s famous waves at Malaekahana State Park. Join us on this breathtaking adventure.
- Community Service – 6 days (40 Hours)
- Visit Volcanoes National Park – 1 day
- Canoe and Stand Up Paddle Board the Kona Coast – 1 day
- Surf – 2 days
- Manta Ray Snorkel – 1 day
- Day Hike North Shore – 1 day
- Sea Kayak and Snorkel Coconut Island – 1 day
The people I met were amazing and I loved the activities!
Henry, 2019 Hawaii Service Student
Trip Price Includes
- Group gear
- Personal gear and clothing
- Airfare to and form the trip start and end