Community Service, Hike, Sea Kayak, Snorkel, Stand Up Paddle Board, Surf
Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the Hawaiian Islands while earning 40 hours of community service. Learn an ancient mode of travel, outrigger canoeing, hike through rain forest valleys, snorkel spectacular bays, and learn to surf Hawaii’s famous waves.
- Community Service – 6 days (40 Hours)
- Visit Volcanoes National Park – 1 day
- Canoe and Stand Up Paddle Board the Kona Coast – 1 day
- Surf – 2 days
- Manta Ray Snorkel – 1 day
- Day Hike North Shore – 1 day
- Sea Kayak and Snorkel Coconut Island – 1 day
Our programs offer a wide variety of activity options. Explore the activities specific to this program below.
The people I met were amazing and I loved the activities!
Henry, 2019 Hawaii Service Student
Trip Price Includes
- Group gear
- Personal gear and clothing
- Airfare to and form the trip start and end