Wilderness Adventures Last Best Places
For more than 40 years, Wilderness Adventures has been offering teens and families alike with meaningful and challenging outdoor adventures and summer camps. Not only are all of Wilderness Adventure’s programs dedicated to providing once-in-a-lifetime experiences, but also dedicated to helping teens to become responsible, self-confident, and self-reliant adults.
In addition to our dedication to today’s youth, we guarantee to offer a unique experience, especially when it comes to the places we will visit. Wilderness Aventures has had a 40-year partnership with the National Parks Services, allowing us to take our adventure program to spectacular places that other teen adventure camps cannot.
With our special permits, Wilderness Adventures has earned the privilege to perform our excursions to destinations that are in need of preservation and protection. Not only do we teach our teens the importance of respect for these places, but how they can also enjoy these rare and unique places without leaving a physical impact.
These places, which are known as Wilderness Adventure’s “Last Best Places” are as listed below:
- Absaroka-Beartooth Wilderness, MT & WY
- Anaconda-Pintler Wilderness, MT
- Bridger Wilderness, WY
- Fitzpatrick Wilderness, WY
- Glacier Peak Wilderness, WA
- Grand Teton National Park, WY
- Gros Ventre Wilderness, WY
- Jedediah Smith Wilderness, ID & WY
- Kootznoowoo Wilderness, AK
- Lee Metcalf Wilderness, MT
- Mount Jefferson Wilderness, OR
- Nellie Juan/College Fjord Proposed Wilderness, AK
- Pasaytan Wilderness, WA
- Teton Wilderness, WY
- Three Sisters Wilderness, OR
- Washakie Wilderness, WY
- West Chichagof-Yakobi Wilderness, AK
Let Wilderness Aventures share these gorgeous “Last Best Places” with your teen today. Visit us to see the wide range of outdoor adventure programs we have to offer today.