In Just Two Weeks, You Can…
- Earn 60 hours of community service in the American Southwest.
- Surf the oceans of Costa Rica.
- Ski the glaciers of Whistler and Blackcomb.
- Whitewater kayak under the Teton Mountains.
- Mountain bike the slickrock of Moab, Utah.
- Canoe the breadth of North Cascades National Park.
- SCUBA dive off the coast of Hawaii.
- Explore the magic of Yellowstone National Park.
- Fly fish the best blue ribbon streams in the Rockies.
- Backpack the famous Teton Crest.
- Climb the granite spires of Wyoming’s Wind River Mountains.
- Raft the whitewater of the Pacific Northwest.
Our two-week summer adventures offer a fun, substantive, life-changing experience while fitting into the increasingly busy schedules of today’s active young leaders. With with many of our students’ summer “vacations” getting more and more crowded with important academic, sport and family obligations, our two-week adventures continue to offer the chance to get away from it all on a classic teenage adventure.
Our 16-day trips have the same three goals as all of our other wonderful adventures.
These Program Goals are:
1.) Develop Peer Leadership Skills
2.) Teach Proficiency in Outdoor Living
3.) Foster Appreciation for the Natural World
Please call us to discuss potential availability on these, or any of our other fastly-filling programs.