Backpack, Hike, Mountaineer, Rock Climb, Surf, Whitewater Raft
This adventure is the perfect introduction to the wonders of the Pacific Northwest – a land of lush rainforests and towering volcanoes. Backpack through glacier carved valleys, summit the snow capped volcano, Mt. Adams and climb the most famous rocks in the Pacific Northwest. Wilderness Adventures is a permittee of Gifford Pinchot National Forest, the Oregon Marine Board, and Wallowa Whitman National Forest.
- Climb Mt. Adams -3 days (overnight)
- Surf the Oregon Coast – 2 days
- Rock Climb Smith Rock State Park – 3 days
- White Water Raft the White Salmon River – 1 day
- Backpack Eagle Cap Wilderness – 5 days (overnight)
- Explore the Hood River – 1 day
Our group was special because of our ability to support everyone when they faced a challenge, and our ability to laugh.
-Mallory, 2019 Pacific Northwest Explorer Student
Trip Price Includes
- Group gear
- Personal gear and clothing
- Airfare to and form the trip start and end