Pacific Northwest Explorer
Backpack, Hike, Mountaineer, Rock Climb, Surf, Whitewater Raft
Spend three weeks exploring the wonders of the Pacific Northwest – a land of lush rainforests, towering volcanoes, snow-capped peaks, and iconic coastal views! From surfing the Oregon coast and whitewater rafting the sparkling White Salmon River, you’ll have the unique adventure of exploring the PNW on the water. Then you’ll head off into the mountains to backpack through glacier carved valleys, climb at the very first sport climbing crag in the US, and work with professional mountain guides to attempt to summit Mt. Adams. This trip will take you through the unforgettable peaks and valleys of a stunning and diverse ecosystem, and leave you dreaming of your next adventure.
- Climb Mt. Adams – 3 days (overnight)
- Surf the Oregon Coast – 2 days
- Rock Climb at Smith Rock State Park – 3 days
- Whitewater Raft the White Salmon River – 1 day
- Backpack the Eagle Cap Wilderness – 5 days (overnight)
- Explore Hood River – 1 day
Our group was special because of our ability to support everyone when they faced a challenge, and our ability to laugh.
-Mallory, 2019 Pacific Northwest Explorer Student
Details & Resources
We hope that you decide to join us for the adventure of a lifetime! Our enrollment and planning teams are standing by to help answer any questions you may have about our programs. Use the links on the left to explore more trip details!
Trip Price Includes
- Group gear
- Personal gear and clothing
- Airfare to and form the trip start and end