Community Service, Cultural Immersion, Hike, Sea Kayak, Whitewater Raft
Earn 40 hours of community service while living and working in remote, Andean villages. Explore the natural and historic wonders of this vast and colorful country. Raft the thrilling Urubamba River. Discover the Sacred Valley of the Incas and then make a once in a lifetime journey to the mystical ruins of Machu Picchu.
- Service Work – 8 days (40 hours)
- Whitewater Raft Urumbamba River – 1 day
- Hike Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu – 4 days
- Sea Kayak Taquile Island – 1 day
Trip Price Includes
- Group gear
- Personal gear and clothing
- Airfare to and form the trip start and end
It was an incredible experience and I really enjoyed all the activities and it was really life-changing.
Fife, 2019 Peru Service