Bike, Community Service, Cultural Immersion, Hike, Sea Kayak, Snorkel, Whitewater Raft, Zipline
Adventure along the west coast of South America in the wild landscape of Ecuador. Travel deep into Ecuador’s Amazon jungle and Andean highlands, raft the legendary Napo River, and soak in the Papallacta Hot Springs. Earn 40 hours of community service, assisting local communities and working with endangered species. Head to the Galápogos and experience giant tortoises, white sand beaches, and the world-class snorkeling opportunities the Islands have to offer. The words ‘colorful’ and ‘exotic’ will take on whole new meanings. This three-week South American adventure has it all.
- Spanish Language Class – 1 day
- Zipline Mindo Cloud Forest – 1 day
- Hike Sacred Waterfall – 1 day
- Community Service Work – 5 days (40 hours)
- Whitewater Raft Upper Napo River – 1 day
- Soak in Papallacta Hot Spring – 1 day
- Visit Charles Darwin Research Center – 1 day
- Coastal Biking Galapagos Islands – 1 day
- Snorkeling Galapagos Islands – 1 day
- Surf Galapagos Islands – 1 day
- Sea Kayak Galapagos Islands -1 day
Ecuador Galápagos Activities
Details & Resources
We hope that you decide to join us for the adventure of a lifetime! Our enrollment and planning teams are standing by to help answer any questions you may have about our programs. Use the links on the left to explore more trip details!
Trip Price Includes
- Group gear
- Personal gear and clothing
- Airfare to and form the trip start and end
This was my fourth trip with Wilderness Adventures and they keep getting better! This trip was the perfect mix of service, adventure, and language. The animal and plant diversity was incredible, and overall Ecuador and the Galapagos proved to be an incredibly unique place to visit.
Paige, 2019 Ecuador Galapagos Student