Immerse yourself in the beauty of the Northern Rockies on this wonderful and diverse adventure through the Jackson Hole Valley and south-central Idaho. From the esteemed trails of the Tetons and the best sites of Yellowstone to the rock spires of the City of Rocks, lava fields of Craters of the Moon National Monument, and the rapids of the Salmon River, this adventure has it all. Sea kayak on Yellowstone Lake, rock climb at the Idaho/Utah border, overnight raft on the Salmon River, and explore Sun Valley, Idaho and Craters of the Moon National Monument. Take on the best of Wyoming and Idaho on this incredible three-week adventure.
- Hike Grand Teton National Park – 1 day
- Visit Yellowstone National Park
- Sea Kayak Yellowstone Lake – 4 days
- Rock Climb City of Rocks – 2 days
- Whitewater Raft Salmon River – 6 days
- Visit Crater of the Moon National Monument
Trip Price Includes
- Group gear
- Personal gear and clothing
- Airfare to and form the trip start and end
I will never forget the fun that I had on this trip and all that I learned - from rafting for days in the most beautiful spot I've ever been to laughing until my stomach hurt with my trip mates. It was incredible.
Jessie, 2019 Craters of the Moon Student