Craters of the Moon
Hike, Rock Climb, Sea Kayak, Whitewater Raft
Jackson Hole, WY
Jackson Hole, WY
Immerse yourself in the beauty of the Northern Rockies on this wonderful and diverse adventure through the Jackson Hole Valley and south-central Idaho. From the iconic geysers of Yellowstone, to the lava fields of Craters of the Moon National Monument, and the rapids of the Salmon River, this adventure has it all. Students will experience the remote backcountry of Yellowstone on their 4-day sea kayaking adventure, and embark on a 6 day rafting expedition down the Salmon river. They’ll tie in to spend 2 days climbing at City of Rocks National Monument, and spend a day exploring Craters of the Moon National Monument. Take on the best of Wyoming and Idaho on this incredible three-week adventure.
- Whitewater Raft the Main Salmon – 6 days (overnight)
- Hike Grand Teton National Park – 1 day
- Explore Yellowstone National Park – 1 day
- Sea Kayak on Yellowstone Lake – 4 days (overnight)
- Rock Climb and Hike in City of Rocks – 3 days
- Visit Craters of the Moon National Monument – 1 day
Craters of the Moon Activities
Details & Resources
We hope that you decide to join us for the adventure of a lifetime! Our enrollment and planning teams are standing by to help answer any questions you may have about our programs. Use the links on the left to explore more trip details!
Trip Price Includes
- Group gear
- Personal gear and clothing
- Airfare to and form the trip start and end
I will never forget the fun that I had on this trip and all that I learned - from rafting for days in the most beautiful spot I've ever been to laughing until my stomach hurt with my trip mates. It was incredible.
Jessie, 2019 Craters of the Moon Student