Join this action-packed adventure in the Pacific Northwest! Hike spectacular trails surrounded by snowcapped peaks. Descend the Deschutes River while learning to whitewater raft. Learn to rock climb at the famous Smith Rock State Park. Top off your adventure sea kayaking with whales in the San Juan Islands.
- Surf Oregon Coast – 2 days
- Rock Climb Smith Rock State Park – 3 days
- Whitewater Raft Deschutes River – 3 days
- Sea Kayak San Juan Islands – 4 days
Trip Price Includes
- Group gear
- Personal gear and clothing
- Airfare to and from the trip start and end
There's just a special thing about these trips that bonds everyone together and a great way to see the world.
Jonah, 2019 British Columbia Student