Become a Trip Photographer
Wilderness Adventures boasts 46 years of success in providing life-changing summer adventures for students. Capturing the Wilderness Adventures experience through photos and videos is paramount. WA is looking for an enthusiastic seasonal photographer to travel both within the US and abroad, to help us document our story. Visit our trip groups and record our students as they experience new cultures, exciting locations, and learn new skills in the beauty of our most remote wilderness areas. Gain experience shooting action, landscapes, portraits, groups, and indoor and outdoor activities with flexible scheduling. Must supply your own photography equipment. This is a paid position that includes transportation, lodging and meals.
- Minimum of 21 years old by June 2019.
- Applicants must submit to a background check and have and maintain an excellent driving record with no major infractions of unsafe conduct.
- Ability to take quality digital photos of camp activities, group shots, individual participants and keep all files well-maintained and organized.
- Work as a team player within the Wilderness Adventures marketing team.
- Ability to work independently in an outdoor setting and willing to travel extensively.
- Flexible dates, ideally available from June 7 – July 15, 2019.
Salary & Benefits
- Ideal contract period is June 7 – July 15 but willing to work with the right applicant to make other arrangements if necessary.
- All program expenses will be paid for while working for Wilderness Adventures (transportation and flights to the trip start and end locations, all accommodations, all meals, all activities).
- Wilderness Adventures offers many pro-deals and industry discounts.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Does this sound like your dream job? Perfect! Please reach out to the WA marketing team with a cover letter, resume (PDFs only, please) and portfolio of your previous photography work.
We look forward to hearing from you!