Wilderness Adventures boasts 47 years of success in providing life-changing summer adventures for students. Capturing the Wilderness Adventures experience through photos and videos is paramount. WA is looking for an enthusiastic photography intern to help us document our story. Visit our trip groups in the Rocky Mountain region and record our students as they experience new activities, exciting locations, and learn new skills in the beauty of our most remote wilderness areas. Gain experience shooting action, landscapes, portraits, groups, and indoor and outdoor activities with flexible scheduling.
This is the perfect position for a budding outdoor photographer and adventure enthusiast. The photography intern will be based in Jackson Hole, visiting several different trips in the region (potentially to include Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Colorado and Utah). The photography intern will also be utilized to capture our day camp program in Jackson Hole and portion of the WA trip leader staff training. Must supply your own photography equipment. This is a paid position that includes transportation, lodging (camping) and meals.
- Minimum of 19 years old by June 2020.
- Ability to take quality digital photos of camp activities, group shots, individual participants and keep all files well-maintained and organized. Video experience is a bonus!
- Work as a team player within the Wilderness Adventures marketing team.
- Ability to work independently in an outdoor setting and willing to travel between trip groups.
- Flexible dates, ideally available from June 6 – July 15, 2020.
Salary & Benefits
- Ideal contract period is June 6 – July 15 but willing to work with the right applicant to make other arrangements if necessary.
- All program expenses will be paid for while working for Wilderness Adventures (transportation between trips in the Rocky Mountain region, all accommodations (camping), all meals, all activities).
- Wilderness Adventures offers many pro-deals and industry discounts.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Does this sound like your dream job? Perfect! Please reach out to the WA marketing team with a cover letter, resume (PDFs only, please) and portfolio of your previous photography work.
We look forward to hearing from you!